Friday 12 April 2013

20 (not very important) facts about me


Hello All, 

As this is my first blog post I thought I’d post something a little personal to break the ice. 

So upon thinking for some time over what I should do as my ever so exciting first blog post I decided to do “20 facts about me” considering most of you don’t know anything about me other than my name. 

I must admit this started off as being ‘100 facts about me’ it was then shortened to ’50 facts about me’ and I have now decided that 20 facts is probably better suited for me, as I am a relatively boring person and I must admit, I am struggling to come up with 20 facts that you are going to be (fingers crossed) interested by, so here goes; 

1. My middle name is Ann, my mum and both my grandmothers have this middle name also 

2. I have been skiing since I could basically walk, and it’s my favourite sport ever 

3. Ever since the 2012 Olympics I have deeply regretted quitting my gymnastics club when I was little 

4. I have a fish named bits-of-maronee, yes that right bits of maronee (it’s said how its spelt) my brother is an inventive one. 

5. When I first started wearing foundation (around the age of 12) I hid it from my mum because she didn’t let me wear it without mixing it with moisturizer first. 

6. I am most definitely 100% a cat person 

7. Spiders are my biggest fear. 

8. I never listen to songs the whole way through, as I get bored and I decide I want to listen to another, more interesting song! 

9. Both me and my mum are secret twi-hards…#teamedward (please don’t judge me, I’m just being honest) 

10. I get really annoyed when people call converse “converses” 

11. I think all Pauls boutique blazers should be destroyed, sorry if you own one, but they are awful! 

12. I want to be a journalist when I’m older (that is part of the reason I am starting this blog) 

13. My favourite shop is Topshop, however I am a massive cheapo and Primark Is basically my heaven. 

14. YouTubers are basically the reason I don’t have a social life. 

15. I eat like a complete pig and then later regret it whilst I’m feeling like a whale. 

16.My weakness in life is cheesecake 

17. I am a professional procrastinator, don’t doubt me, I can think of a million things to do other than my homework. 

18. I could sleep for days. 

19. Crispy M&M’s are the best things invented hands down no contest!! 

20. A door can have a push sign on it but I will still always pull it before I push, and vice versa. 

So there you go, 20 pointless, random things about me that you probably don’t care about. 

So on that note I’d like to apologise for wasting valuable time out of your life, and say thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, yeah I'd love to:) I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete